Canadian Down Under

Monday, June 08, 2009

Another reason to hate Facebook...

So a friend sends me an invite to take a quiz on what I should do with my life.


I figure - what the harm?


My results: best at everything.

Best at everything?? What kind of answer is that??????

More details:
You are the social person who makes useful contacts. You introduce
important people to influencial people and always reap some sort of reward as a
result... but you dont enjoy the spotlight as much. You prefer to stay in the
back as there is more room to stretch and you like the feeling that you are the
one with the power and most of the time that is true... You will do well in
almost any field. You know how to flatter without being too obvious and you can
make just about anyone like you!

What the??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home