Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Cookie Monster is the best!

Why? Because he loves cookies! Just like me.

My top 10 favourite cookies (in reverse order in the David Letterman tradition):

10. Teddy Bears (Best dipped in a cup of hot tea)

9. Gingersnaps (especially if you can get them chewy hard as opposed to the usual molar-breaking hard)

8. Ginger spiced cookies (Sorry, I seem to have a ginger them going here at the moment, but you know the thin ones shaped like windmills? Also great dipped in tea...)

7. Farm Bake orange flavoured chocolate chip cookies.

6. Chocolate Covered Digestives (eating some now as we speak..)

5. Mint Slice (They're chocolate covered - what can I say - I love chocolate mint anything....)

4. Oreos (No top 10 cookie list is complete without these beauties..)

3. Chocolate Covered HobNobs (Chocolate. Oatmeal. Need I say more?)

2. Kahlua Slice (Chocolate and KAHLUA!!!! Heaven in a box!! I did mention KAHLUA right?)

And the best of the fattening lot?

1. Dad's Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies - the only ones I can't get in Australia.... which is probably why I've discovered the other nine....

1 Comments:

  • I have been craving Dad's cookies lately too, especially Goodie Rings! :)

    Molasses cookies are another good tea dipper!

    By Blogger Expat, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home