Canadian Down Under

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Scads of Money

That's what I've been spending lately: scads of money.

No joke. I've already blown through my credit card budget for the month and I still have two weeks to go! And to top it off I just went and bought myself an mp3 player.....and I'm not done yet!

I just can't seem to stop. Usually I'm pretty good, maybe go a little over budget, but it's been a while since I've been this bad. So I knew I was already over budget, but I booked myself a day at the spa on Saturday anyway. And that's going to cheap.....

Not.

But you know, why not? I may be 2 weeks away from my vacation but it looks like I've decided to start the treating myself early - you know the kind of treating yourself that you can really only justify while on vacation?

Not that I need to justify it - after all, I only have myself to answer to - but it's been a tough year and things are really starting to turn around, so I think a little self-celebration is in order.

Yeah me!!

(note - I may need reminding of this post when my Visa bill comes in...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home