Canadian Down Under

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Merry Christmas to me!!!

I have actually managed to buy a few Christmas presents already - which is a shocker because it's only November and I usually end up doing all my shopping on Christmas Eve - but there's always a first time for everything....

So, since I was in the spirit - okay I wasn't - it's takes a near-death experience to get Scrooge into the spirit and thankfully that hasn't happened.... - how bout since I was semi-organised this year? Anyway, for whatever reason I decided to go with the flow and do a little shopping again today.

And boy did I!!!

Lots and lots of presents for that special someone: ME!!!!

No kidding, I seriously bought myself a lot of stuff and NOTHING for anyone else. And I think I may just have spent enough that there's no funds left for anyone else...and I don't care!

Ain't Christmas grand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home