Canadian Down Under

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Migraine Queen

Starring my favourite person: ME!!!!!

As for the male lead, I haven't decided yet, but I'm thinking - based on he's gone public lately with his horrible headaches caused by a head injury on a movie set - George Clooney would be perfect.

The fact that he's scumpdelicious has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The fact that he's recently stated that he's getting ready to settle done? No influence on my decision.

Of course, it would only take a moment after meeting me for him to realise I'm the one for him. However, our first scene better not be the vomiting scene as it might be a bit of an uphill battle after that kind of introduction....

Ahhh, a few moments fantasy to help alleviate the pain.

1 Comments:

  • Clooney he's my man!

    Seeing as I've had migraines since I was about 4, I've graduated from drugs to environment management - meaning eat right (as best I can) and avoid triggers, sleep well, exercise and pray for no inclement weather....

    Think I need to go back to acupuncture again....

    By Blogger lala, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home