Canadian Down Under

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm a brat

So by now you probably know I heading home soon - but did I mention my little side-trip???

Somehow I managed to convince my best friend to come meet me in Vancouver for a few days before arriving in Toronto. It's all good - we're going to the island, we're watching some whales, but mostly we're just hanging out. And it's all come together with relatively little planning on my part. I've booked a car. Oh and I booked the airline tickets.

That's why I'm a brat. See, I booked the flights for my best friend on my points (if i had booked one way - it cost me the same amount in points as a round ticket - so my friend and I swapped - her round trip on points and my one-way in cash).

It worked. I booked 'em. And when I'm booked them, I marked her as special. Special needs that is. I told them she was deaf/hard of hearing.

Why? Not because its true, but just because I thought it was funny.

Seems she found out because I just received an email titled 'BRAT'.
I
I'm still chuckling to myself....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home