Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Randoms

I went to Melbourne for the weekend - visited an old flatmate, saw family. Good time was had by all despite the 40 degree heat.

Yes you heard me - it was 40 degrees!

Brutal.

Well, I guess the heat fried my brains a little because Monday night when I got home from work I found my house keys still in the door.

Still in the door from Sunday night.

They'd been there since early evening when I got in. They were there all night long. They were there when I walked out the door to go to work Monday morning. They were there the entire day. They were still there when I got home.

Ooops.

Some days, I really believe I should have been blonde...



In other news - well, there's nothing much. Though I did want to comment that I'm having an ultra-sensitive day (this is a step beyond hyper-sensitive). Something is bugging me - or should I say someone. No one vastly important in my life, but still - I get the sense that they're either upset with me or don't like me and they're pretending they do.

It's bugging me.

Told you I was ultra-sensitive. (Some might say bordering on paranoid...)

That's all I got.

Hope you're having a good day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home