Canadian Down Under

Saturday, April 12, 2008

PC been broken

and I'm not much for internet cafes.

As luck would have - this is the first Saturday I haven't been working in ages so can finally take my laptop in and did a last chance switch on - and guess what?

Yup, its working.

All on its own.

Despite many attempts by myself to fix it, plus the help of friends - it was broken and not working. It was so annoying. For weeks. Now I actually have time to take it in? And its working.

I'm taking bets on that it actually stops working when the shop is closed and I really need it...

1 Comments:

  • One of the bookstores here had an internet cafe setup years ago before broadband when you could impress someone with a T-1 connection. Otherwise I don't think we have one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home