Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Wish Necklace

When I was home, I got the coolest thing: a wish necklace.

I can't find the card which gives all of the directions/instructions, but the basic premise is that when you put it on, you make a wish and when the string it is on breaks, your wish will come true.

So not only did the whimsy of it appeal to me, but its also a pretty cute necklace. (Anyone who knows me knows I'm addicted to jewelry of all kinds - and currently it is necklaces that are most prevalent in the collection...)

So I made my wish.

The string hasn't broken yet, but last week I took it off.

I don't know what's worse: giving up or wishing for something that will never happen.

...Wait...

I guess I do know the answer to that one - which is why I took it off.

1 Comments:

  • Just joined the expat group and checking out all the blogs down under. Good luck with our wishes.

    By Blogger Pearl Maple, at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home