Canadian Down Under

Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Boyfriend

You know, I've previously blogged about how much I dislike Facebook - but I think I'm going to have to recant...

See - organising my trip has been made substantially easier due to Facebook (who knew so many of my friends were on it?? especially the friends you can never track down.. (John - if you're reading this: I mean you!)) but that was more like the icing on the cake.

The best thing about Facebook is that my very first boyfriend from high school found me. It was really nice to hear from him. He's happily married with kids - but he saw me so dropped a note to say hello. He has the same sense of humour and was so sweet to me that I remembered why I had liked him so many years ago. Made me feel good. And made me realise that I have good taste!

Facebook - I still think its mostly a popularity contest, but I'm liking it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home