Canadian Down Under

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Tag I'm It

Well, I was trying to sleep, but Jen tagged me and, well, it's bad manners to quit a game just as you're made 'it'. Mind you, I didn't know I was playing....

The ground rules: choose five of the options below and answer. Then tag three other bloggers to do the same. They did not specify that the answers could not be smart-ass ones.

The statements are:

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

  1. If I could be a professor, I'd break with tradition and wear nice shoes.
  2. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world it would be the US Supreme Court so that I could ensure that Roe vs. Wade was not overturned...
  3. If I could be a writer, I'd be nicer to my mother. I swear!!!
  4. If I could be a llama rider, maybe I'd get over my fear of horses.
  5. If I could If I could be a world famous blogger... you mean I'm not??? Damn.
Now for the second part of my task..... hmmmmmm, I have to pick 3? Not sure I know that many - and I don't want to be a party pooper (or a game ender) but I'm going to have to think on it....maybe do some random picking.....I'll get back to you on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home