Canadian Down Under

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Everytime

Alone in life but not lonely
Busy in life but not occupied
I wonder where I'm going and
try not to worry about the decisions I've made

Everytime
Everytime you walk up to me
Everytime you tell me you care
It's so simple
Everytime

It's that first kiss, not the first look
It's the first touch, not the first word
That sense of connection makes you special
but it leaves me unprotected.

Everytime
Everytime you look without seeing
Everytime you do without thinking
It's just not so simple
Everytime

To have let someone in without thinking
To have let someone take without asking
Why do I do it everytime?

Everytime
Everytime you make me cry
Everytime it doesn't work out
I simply say not again
Everytime

Alone again but now lonely
Too pre-occupied to be busy
Not much longer now I will move
forward again and try not to look back

Everytime
Everytime it's supposed to be worth it
Everytime it's one step closer
Everytime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home