Canadian Down Under

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I just don't know

I got an answer to my email but it hasn't really helped.

Obviously, since he answered, he didn't run away screaming, but nor did he profess his undying love and a burning desire to uproot his entire life and move to Australia.

Thank God to both.

So I got a middle ground answer. I must admit to being a little disappointed. I don't really know why though. I guess I thought I'd get a definite answer but it feels like the ball was lobbed back into my court. But kind of half-heartedly.

My search for clarity has just ended with low hanging cumulus clouds rolling in.....

1 Comments:

  • Hello - what did you expect!?! He is a man - clarity does not come easily to them - let alone heartfelt honest emails....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home