Canadian Down Under

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Poetic License

I think I need to clarify just a little.....

It seems that sometimes my tendency towards using a little poetic license mixed with a little sarcasm means that I come off as maybe.....the words are escaping me at the moment.... but maybe I come off as a little more desperate/upset than I really am.

Sometimes what I write about is just a small moment in my day, sometimes even just a momentary thought that sounds interesting, or sometimes its something that's bothering me and I write about it the nth degree to get it off my chest/ out of my head and continue on my merry way.

And indeed, my way has been merry of late. And generally is - with the exception of last Christmas when my heart was well and truly broken and the week leading up to my visit home when I stressed myself into another realm...

It seems I've accidentally worried a few people so I thought I should clarify. How to avoid confusion in the future? Not really sure, because I refuse to give up my poetic license, but if I attempt humour, it means I'm okay. If you're not sure - just ask me - and I'll promise to come clean.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home