Canadian Down Under

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Life is a Far Side Cartoon

You know the one about the gifted kid? He's at the door below the sign "School for the Gifted" pushing with all his might against the door and the sign above the handle reads "pull".

That one.

On my floor at the office, you have to press a button for the door to release for you to exit. Sometimes I press the button and the door sticks and I lean against the door waiting for it to release like a moron.... and then there's the times I forget to push the button....

1 Comments:

  • At least you haven't walked into doors straight on (ie glass doors that I didn't know were closed).

    I had a bruise on my face for two weeks!

    Thanks for the b-day wishes too, much appreciated.

    By Blogger Mitch, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home