Canadian Down Under

Friday, May 05, 2006

Certifiable

Or maybe pathetic is a better word.

Okay, pathetically certifiable.

I wish I could tell you why I'm saying that about myself, but paranoia's kicking in. ...... So maybe I should update that label to say something like pathetically certifiable paranoid. Okay, doesn't quite work, but you get the picture. I just don't want someone to stumble across this and read it. I've worked very hard at being the tough independent woman many people mistake me for - don't want to blow my cover.

Uggh. Running into someone when you're not well can seriously damage you. (Yes, I'm in melodrama mode - but I'm sick - I'm allowed.) Having them ignore you seriously destroys those pathetic romantic delusions you sold yourself of how this person can't live without you. (Yes, I'm exaggerating again for effect.)

It's amazing what scenarios a little time, distance, space, loneliness and codeine all mixed together can create in my fertile imagination.

I've said this before, but its worth repeating: I really need to get a life.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home