Canadian Down Under

Monday, May 01, 2006

What's been going on

Obviously not me typing.....

So after many mouthfuls of codeine, I got myself with the program and went to the movies with my little sister on Saturday to see Eight Below. Many thanks to the heads up that perhaps not all the dogs make it - I managed to get through it without shedding a tear. (Don't mock me!! That's no small feat when it's a Disney flick!)

Good thing too, because when I asked my little is she would care if I cried, she said it was no problem, she would just pretend not to know me.

She's thirteen, can you tell??

But it was good. I managed to nearly jump out of my skin at one point - but so did she, so I didn't lose any 'cool' points.

She's lost some cool points though - because I've caught the dreaded winter lurgy. - which she had last week.... Sore throat, sore ears, self-pity... you know the program.....

Editor's note: Stolie! I forgot my Paul Walker review for you. Didn't know much about him before (sorry, I live in Australia you don't get much out here.....) but after the sauna scene you've just been knocked out of the #1 Fan spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home