Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eight Below

So many things to blog about, so little time!!

Here are some topics I have on the 'to-write-about' list:
  • the play I saw last Saturday
  • hormones
  • blogger envy
  • my new little sister
  • and something else really good that I currently can't recall (perhaps it was about memory loss???? Man, that's lame....)

But what concerns me most at the moment - and what I desperately need an answer for is the following question: In the Disney movie "Eight Below", do any of the dogs die?

I need to know.

See - I have a new little sister (it makes more sense if you read here and here....) and we've talked about going to a movie this weekend and see Eight Below. See - the problem is - Disney movies make me cry and I don't want my new little sister to think I'm a complete loser, so I believe that if I'm prepared ahead of time, I will manage to make it through without a 13 year old laughing at me.

Desperate times.

A friend suggested I call the movie theater and ask - saying I was bringing a young girl that is terribly attached to animals and might be traumatized if one dies.

One way to get 36 to be considered young......

3 Comments:

  • Oh, yeah ... I forgot that the movie has dogs in it. I just know it as "The New Paul Walker Movie." :)

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 10:47 PM  

  • checking with my Mom's friend Mary in the next hour or so - she's seen it - will keep you posted!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

  • Yup, Mary says that the movie has sad moments (ie. death) and that she was crying - told Mom that she shouldn't take Mellany (7) but then, sometimes kids are more resiliant than adults. So be prepared with tissues for yourself and words of wisdom for your new little sister. You'll be fine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home