Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm having such a good day!

See, since I normally I bitch and moan and whine away about whatever's bothering me, I thought I might bring a little balance to my blog and say something positive!

Really, I am having a good day. It's started with a huge parcel from my Mom that contained many gifts... Some of which have caused me to laugh all morning. (Note - they were not intended to, but as previously promised, I will not diss my Mom on this blog... but damn I wish I could because it's really too funny!)
Followed by a long convo with my best friend, which was also funny. (See, I could tell her the previous story.)

Off for lunch now. Lots of little yet mundane things happening today which should make for interesting story telling later....

Will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home