Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Path to Singledom

begins with very small steps. Not the smallest of which is sending a person of interest an email that reads like this:

So, I was surfing the net and came across this site that suggests ways to get to know people better - it'd be interesting to know what you think (actually - the first set of questions was for kids starting school, so I've added some of my own...)

Do you have a dog at home?
Do you have a cat at home?
Which do you like better - your birthday or halloween?
When is your birthday?
Do you have a computer at home?
How was your weekend?
What are you doing this weekend?
Did you want to get together this weekend?


Good thing I like my own company....

1 Comments:

  • Well it was meant as a joke - which apparently only I think is funny.

    I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't find me scary.

    As I said before, good thing I enjoy my own company...

    By Blogger lala, at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home