Canadian Down Under

Monday, July 10, 2006

My Brush with Fame

So I was walking to work today... I was a little later than usual (read: late) as I had gone to the doctor this morning for my head...but I digress....

Anyway, I had just gotten off the Jet Cat and was wandering towards Martin Place from Circular Quay when I saw this group of men walking towards me. They stuck out for some reason - I don't know what it was particularly,but I was kind of watching them..

and then I realised the guy in the middle looked kinda familiar.... k inda like John Howard.... (the Australian prime minister for those non-Aussies out there)

And lo and behold - IT WAS!

I waved. He didn't notice.

My observation? He looks much more normal and less goofy in person than he does on tv.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home