Canadian Down Under

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A lazy Sunday morning....

It's just one of those days. One of those easy, lazy days. I've been awake for hours but stayed in my warm comfy bed because.... well, because I could. I eventually hauled myself up and made myself tea while making my new favourite breakfast (wok fried eggs and rice - YUM). Now I'm sitting on the couch watching Video Hits (as you do) and it's got me to thinking..

(you know - that it takes 'Video Hits' to get me to think can never be a good sign....)

They just played 'One Crowded Hour' by Augie March and you know, the lead singer, he's not so cute. He's not so cute - but I BET he gets laid... A LOT. It's that rock star musician quality that suck women in thing, but I was thinking 'I wouldn't do him'. But then, in the video there's this shot of one of the band playing the piano and my interest was suddenly piqued...

Which made me realise we all have our rock star weaknesses... mine is just for piano players (they are SOOO sexy in my books). Never was it so clear as when I was in a jazz club, and the piano player wasn't so cute, but MAAANNNNNNN, I would have been all over that if he hadn't been wearing a wedding ring...

So, I've decided everyone has their own rock star weakness hierarchy (does that even make sense??) and this is mine:
  1. the piano player
  2. the lead singer
  3. the acoustic guitar player
  4. the drummer

So, now that I've bared my soul - what do you think? What is your rock star weakness hierarchy?

1 Comments:

  • Amy Lee from Evanescence

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home