Canadian Down Under

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Bull

First, it started with stolie and her 'Hey baby, what's your sign", then mitch had to post about what being on the cusp of Sag and Scorpio mean and its just all gotten too much. I can't resist! Yes, I'm going to have to blog about me - and the wonders of being a bull......

So I looked up my signs characteristics on the net - and the following are a few of my favourite excerpts:

TAURUS

The Taurean's characteristics are solidity, practicality,
extreme determination and strength of will

Strength of will? Man, I really like the sound of that....

They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding
citizens and lovers of peace,

If you regularly read my blog, you may wonder about the 'stable' bit, but stick with me..

they have a horror of falling into debt

Horror is definitely the right word...

somewhat hostile to change.

If that's true - explain to me how I ended up halfway across the world....

Their character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent,
just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. On rare occasions a Taurean
may be obstinately and exasperatingly self-righteous, unoriginal, rigid,
ultraconservative, argumentative, querulous bores, stuck in a self-centered rut.

I'm taking the 5th on this one...

they sometimes need someone to stroke their egos with a
frequent, "Well Done!"

you guys get that one?
They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for
affection, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they
are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking
quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can
explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all
self-control.

So, that's what happened!!!

Taureans are gifted enough in singing to become opera stars or
to excel in more popular types of music.

Me, myself, I prefer music that's more mainstream, but hey, if I'm ever out of work again, I'll give it a shot.....

They are more than averagely amorous and sensually
self-conscious

I should start telling people this - maybe it'll improve my social life!!
they can be a determined enemy, though magnanimous in forgiveness
if their opponent makes an effort to
meet them halfway.
Hey, I'm really starting to really like me....
No other sign in the zodiac is closer to earth then Taurus. Their
inner spiritual sense longs for earthly harmony and wholesomeness. The greatest
indication of value to a Taurean is beauty, which cannot be owned, only
appreciated.
Yeah, I rock.

So, enough about me, how bout you?

3 Comments:

  • I knew there was something about why I liked your blog.

    I'm May 20th.

    When's your birthday?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 AM  

  • Raymond - you've obviously not been reading for long as I generally announce my birthday loudly and well in advance! It's the 9th. No need to write it down. I will remind you...

    By Blogger lala, at 6:51 PM  

  • No I haven't ben reading long, but I got here as fast as I could.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home