Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Do you love me?

There's this commercial that's been on tv here forever - and the theme music has the lyrics "do you love me" in this robotic voice over and over.

And its going over and over in my head (Out damn spot!! (Who says I'm not made for Shakespeare?? (Read post from a few days ago.....)))

Ahhhh, today (tonight actually) is going to be a post of complete random thoughts methinks! (Some more Shakespeare for you!!!!)

Random Thought #2
I don't think this is a good sign:- when I do the 'corkscrew' in Pilates, my legs start to shake abnormally and my toes start to tingle. It doesn't hurt, but it does freak me out..

Random Thought #3
I really need to find a better way to tell people at work when they're wrong - but I gotta say - these last few days I've been extremely busy (I hardly ever say that, so I do mean it) and I just don't have the time or the patience to worry about people's feelings.

I've tried to be diplomatic - but it still comes out 'that number was calculated wrong'. What should I use? 'You've used the incorrect methodology, blah, blah, blah." The message is still the same: they are dumb!!!

Random Thought #4
My severe back trouble from years ago seems to re-occur in a pattern. I'm thinking it's when I ovulate on the left side (sorry to any guys reading this - but its true!)

Following the above logic - my back will finally heal when I go through menopause. Yeah. (Yes, that was sarcasm)

Random Thought #5
I experienced this great new breakfast item at one of the local cafes here - its Wok Fried Eggs & Rice. Sounds disgusting but it is SOOOOOO yummy. I've even learned to cook it at home!! (Me cooking is shock enough - but me cooking something good - even more of a shock.)

Random Thought #6
When I make rice for dinner, I always cook too much, but then I feel compelled to eat it all so it doesn't go to waste. Then I end up feeling like I need to vomit. Like now.

Random Thought #7
It doesn't matter how crap the tv program - if there's a death scene, funeral, whatever - it makes me cry. I am a wuss.

Okay. I think I'm done now.

So, do you love me?

2 Comments:

  • yes, still, despite it all (back of hand on forehead)...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  

  • Raymond - that settles it - you're my new best friend!!!

    By Blogger lala, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home