Canadian Down Under

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hedonistic

That's the only way to describe my recent trip to New Zealand Natural Ice Cream.

Yum!

Let's me describe what I've just spent the better part of the last hour devouring:

Chocolate Fudge Sundae:
- the cup is lined with swirls of chocolate sauce and caramel
- then normally they add whip cream - but I don't like whip cream.....(AND it leaves extra room for other things if you don't have it....)
- then one humungous scoop of chocolate ecstasy ice cream - did you hear me? chocolate ecstasy! and that's no exaggeration..
- caramel cup ice cream (it's has mini chocolate caramel cups in it....)
- chocolate brownie chunk ice cream
- more swirls of chocolate sauce and caramel
- chocolate chips and cookie crumb toppings

YUMMMMM!!!!!

I'm so full, I now need a mid-afternoon nap....

What a great way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home