Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Not good at letting go

So I spent the weekend sulking. I ate bad food. I watched lots of tv and dvd's. Then I pulled up my socks and went for a long walk (Spit Bridge to Manly - it's a beautiful walk!) and came right. (Though a vegetable never did cross my lips this weekend - but lots of Crunchie ice cream did!)

I should have it out of my system, but events of today have convinced me that I haven't. (yeah, yeah - get over it Laura - just post some damned pictures of Ireland!!! (Working on it - have managed to download them to my PC but that's as far as I've gotten))

I just don't understand men. I don't understand how their brains work...... of course, that's making a huge assumption that they have brains.... (Sorry, the whole gender is paying for the sins of one at the moment.)

Now, correct me if I'm wrong (but gently kay?) but when a guy says he likes you and wants to get to know you better and then only tries to see you once in a blue moon - he's whacked right? Or is he a liar?

Uggh. I'm guessing it would be easier to answer if I gave more details, but I just can't bring myself to re-hash it again.

Blah. Men suck.

1 Comments:

  • I don't know, sweetie.

    This may not be so simple as to lend itself to the popular rubber stamps.

    It may be that he's not being honest with you or himself. But it also may not be anything of ill intent.

    With me it's usually that I like someone and want to get to know them better but have too effin' much shit on my plate that I actually don't have room for a relationship, but I don't admit it to myself or the woman.

    Wish I lived there so I could come over with another litre tub of ice cream.

    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home