Canadian Down Under

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Stupid GIrls

You know them. I'm sure you've met them before. You know the girls who think that a man has changed. Some are even ridiculous enough to believe that a man has changed for them. At times I have felt pity for these girls - these very deluded girls - but mostly I have felt ...is superior too harsh a word? No, I know what it is: I have felt scorn.

Simple, simple minded creatures. Some call themselves romantics - but I just call them stupid.

And sadly, I've just realised, I've become one of them.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I have only myself to blame. It's not like some of my friends weren't telling me. I just refused to listen.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

3 Comments:

  • HUG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM  

  • Don't beat yourself up. Don't beat yourself up. I'm sure it's probably not as bad as you think it is ...

    By Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com, at 1:10 PM  

  • Thanks to you both for your kind words, but Stolie - it really was that bad....

    Good news? I've recovered my sense of humour....

    By Blogger lala, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home