Canadian Down Under

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Did you know....

  • in order to pump up bicycle tires, you need to open a valve (It may look like there's no cap on those little thingys on new bikes - but apparently there is!)
  • they don't have butterscotch chips in Australia - which makes making my mother's butterscotch peanut butter squares really difficult
  • coming second in a bake off competition when you really are a shitty cook is surprisingly satisfying
  • working over 30 hours in two days means you have zero guilt on the weekend when you laze about and do nothing
  • having high expectations for friends can sometimes be very disappointing - especially when they choose not to have high expectations for themselves
  • I'm going home in July. I'm already excited about it!
  • my puddy tat is cute when she's not being a monster
  • not everyone can 'power' nap- my mid-afternoon nap turned into a three hour sleep
  • I hate cleaning.
  • I'm blogging so I don't have to clean my flat
  • I'm running out of things to add to my list - so I'm going to have to suck it and pull out the vacuum.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home