Canadian Down Under

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Something weird is going on.....

When I was in business school - it was a form of torture to have to read any of my textbooks - but especially any finance textbooks.

Well, as irony would have it - I've worked in finance ever since. My most recent job move has landed me smack dab in the middle of financial market instruments - which has put me slightly (if not completely) out of my depth. So.... while home, I dug out my old financial texbooks and brought them back to Oz with me.

And you know what? I was reading my Financial Markets textbook while at brunch this morning and I found myself actually interested in what I was reading....

Weird....

3 Comments:

  • You needed the grades then.

    Now you need the information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:19 PM  

  • Methinks you need a new book. Have you read Eat Pray Love? Fabulous stuff.

    By Blogger Gwyn, at 11:39 AM  

  • It's amazing how The Universe forces us to learn our lessons... one way or the other... sooner or later.

    The Universe is trying to teach me patience... I am NOT a good student :-(

    By Blogger Sheowahya, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home