Canadian Down Under

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Speed Walking

Is not really an exciting sport to watch, but you know, I've discovered over the last hour it can be quite funny....

Some sample quotes from the commentators are:
"I'm sitting on the edge of my seat"
I think: why? what could happen? they'll trip???

"After this commercial break, we'll be right back to the action"
'Action'?? They're walking!!!

And what happens when they finish? (Aside from cry like little babies - which is what I'm watching them all do right now....) Do they need to warm down?? Are they told to 'walk it off'??

Ahhh - imagine if I'd had more time - I'm not sure blogger would have enough memory for the smart ass remarks I could come up with...

1 Comments:

  • Come on. Snark it, Baby!

    Google owns Blogger. There is "unlimited" storage.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home