Canadian Down Under

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Attention

I was out for dinner the other night with my brother and another person. AT some point during dinner my sister-in-law called, my brother chatted to her and got off the phone and made some innocuous comment about having done his duty (he's more blokey than real Australians....)

The other dinner companion (who was also male) and my brother then were having a chat about having to pay attention to women. (ooh, what a strain....) and the other companion asked "do girls really want attention even if its not sincere?"

duh.

We don't give a rat's ass if its sincere - we just want it.

Could I put it more simply???

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm so how often does fake attention end up with a romp in the sack?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • As a general rule, I mean.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home