Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shaking

Only one person would understand why I'm shaking.

Not bad - just a little all over tremor...

Not sure if it feels good - but I do know that it doesn't feel bad.


On a different (but maybe not) subject - did I mention that I had a migraine Saturday? About 5.8 on the Richter scale. Bad enough for me to actually take the serious medication. What's that got to do with anything?

Sunday I felt weird.

Monday and Tuesday I suffered from a mild dose of paranoia.

Today I have the tremors.

As of tomorrow - I'm never taking that stuff again.

2 Comments:

  • Sorry you're not feeling well, sweetie.

    Did you take the day off work? I should think that you'd feel better if you didn't have to focus, concentrate or do the alertness thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

  • Hope you're OK. Rest up.

    By Blogger Gwyn, at 3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home