Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What a ripper!!!

I was getting ready for work this morning (which if you've been reading at all - you'd know that the non-morning person I am finds this a bit of a chore...)

Anyway, as I was getting dressed, I kind of stumbled putting on my suit pants and I hear this 'riiippp' sound.

'Shit' was my first thought, but then I realised that I had stepped on the waist band edge while holding onto the other side and caused the zipper to wrench down - hence the ripping sound.

Fast forward to 4:30 this afternoon. I'm in the toilet and when I pull down my pants (sorry for the detail, but it's kind of necessary) I notice that I can see right through to the floor. Right through where the back seam of my pants should be.

Amazing how no one told me..

So yup, it was a ripper all right!

1 Comments:

  • Okay how much rationalisation have you done of "well maybe they didn't notice"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home