Canadian Down Under

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I live there

I was out today with a friend just killing time this afternoon and stumbled across her good news (Okay I guessed...)

Anyway we got to talking about it and the difficulty she's having in telling one of her family because they recently went through a miscarriage and she's worried that her news will upset them. True enough it probably will, but at the same time they'll be happy for her.

Now if it had stopped there it would have been fine.

But she started to explain to me how she remembered what it was like when she and her husband were trying for over four years - how everyone else was happy and getting pregnant and that she was happy for them, but couldn't help think why not her.

And then she said it again.

And then she explained it me again about how you can be happy for your friends and their good news even if you were still doing the hard yards on your own.

And then again till I told her I got it.

I understood.

I live there.

At least she had her husband for company.

2 Comments:

  • Hug-

    Hope you're alright.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • XO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home