Canadian Down Under

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another beautiful CLM...

(CLM= career limiting move)

Just one of the things that have happened since my computer broke. Unfortunately I have a policy where I don't blog about things from work - but suffice to say, tears at work are not good.

I don't think I'm made for corporate life. I don't mean to sound arrogant or full of myself - but here goes - the truth is I'm smart enough, capable enough - but I'm just not resilient enough. I'm too sensitive. And its not that I can't handle the stress - its that I just don't want that kind of stress in my life.

What I'm going to do? Nothing at the moment - but I'm open to suggestions/ideas to help with some long term planning.....


Another thing that happened since my computer broke? Monster ran away. Or tried to. Okay - she just went exploring - but she was gone for over an hour and down the other end of the building - four or five balconies down... Talk about stress!!!

She's not longer allowed outside...

1 Comments:

  • EEK Good you found her

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home