Canadian Down Under

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I swear I didn't pay for it...

Today's horoscope:

Yesterday the Sun moved into the sign of Libra and this suggests that this zodiacal month you should seek to find your true place within your employment, put your energies to constructive use, be of service to others without attaching strings or guilty feelings and even show enthusiasm when doing mundane things for those you love. What you give out is always what you'll get back! This is also the zone of work and health and all matters connected to these things and putting whatever is amiss in order at this time will bring rewards, satisfaction and maybe even a better all-round lifestyle.

(If I wasn't working so much or taking classes I swear I'd actually write more and stop copying horoscopes from the paper.

Okay - on second thought - I'd actually write as well as post copies of my horoscope.

Let's face, I can't live without my horoscopes.....)

1 Comments:

  • Keep us posted on its accuracy (as if you wouldn't...)

    By Blogger Gwyn, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home