Canadian Down Under

Monday, August 10, 2009

A catchup....

Sorry been away...

August 6 - Guy 6
I can't write about this one. It makes me want to cry (mostly in frustration). Besides, I swore I'd never write about work....

August 7 - Guy 7
Nice man at the motel checking me in. Despite the dodgy surroundings, his niceness made me feel safe

August 8 - Guy 8
This seems wrong at some level - but I gotta put it in anyway: my brother. Nothing like a little 'fun' game to revert us back to childish behaviour. It was very funny for me niece.

August 9 - Guy 9
Crazy cab driver guy.
No joke - this guy was freaking nuts.
Don't believe me? I ended up at the police station....which reminds me, I need to change the guy to Mr. Policeman.
Mmmmm, men in uniform. Mmmmm, men in uniform, that are blond, cute, fit and have an accent.
Mmmmmm.
(Since when do I like blondes???? Never - I mean I've dated them, but they've never been my 'type')

August 10 - Guy 10
His name is Ian. He's a sweetheart. (And yes, that of course means he's married...)

Man - what I embarked on this challenge - I didn't realise how tough this would be (and how I really need to pay more attention to the world around me....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home