Canadian Down Under

Friday, November 13, 2009

Things that make you go 'hmmm'

I've had such a full day, that even though its Friday night at the end of my first week of unemployment, I decided that staying in and watching tv was my best option for the evening. (My new exercise program is completely wearing me out....I'm such a whinger....)

Anyway - been watching tv movies. Ever seen 'Failure to Launch"? It's one of those really bad movies that you can't make yourself not watch. Well, at least not if you're me... But there were some things that kind of make me go 'wtf'???
  • Sarah Jessica Parker - do people really think she's this alluring, beautiful, sexy woman that could snare any guy? Really?? I mean she might be interesting and attractive on some level - but femme fatale? Doesn't really ring true...
  • Terry Bradshaw walking around naked - is that necessary? is that supposed to be a selling feature? comedy? Nah - that belongs on the list of things that are just not right
  • Terry Bradshaw equal billing to Kathy Bates? Nothing more need be said..

Just some of the things that make you go 'hmmmm'....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home