Canadian Down Under

Thursday, January 07, 2010

The great thing about being home...

...is I'll never go hungry.

Seriously - I've been doing some family visiting and stuff - but for the last week I'm here its mostly catching up with friends. And you know what? My friends LOVE to eat (probably why they're my friends)

And I've worked out - that aside from breakfast - I only have to feed myself once between now and when I leave (and even some of the breakfast's are accounted for).

How fabulous is that?

Well in a world where you can eat what you like and never need to exercise? That's great.

Oh yeah - I'm not living in that world.

I've brought all my gym gear....
Its still in my suitcase...

But me and running shoes while on the road? That's another story for another day.

I just re-read my title - and you know what? its pretty sad that when I talk about the great things about being home its about how people are going to feed me rather than about the people I'm hanging with.....

Goes to show you where my priorities are. Amazing I have friends at all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home