Canadian Down Under

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Shiny New Car

Okay, it's not shiny and it's not new but it's all mine.

Yup, just bought a car - haven't owned one of those in about 5 years. I've only owned it for one day and now I wonder how I survived that long without one!

So I got something fun and irresponsible - a Suzuki Vitara. It's summer here in the land down under so the perfect time of year for a soft top convertible - I'm never going to grow up....

You know, when I first thought about writing this, I had planned to write all about the trials and tribulations and red tape and bureaucracy that comes with buying a car in Australia and buying a car in Australia when you're not Australian, but I have to confess that - at the moment, I no longer care - I'm just happy that I now own a car.

What would make me happier? If I wasn't over the blood alcohol legal limit and I could take it for a spin.... (See previous blog - couldn't resist taking the piss out of myself. No pun intended....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home