Canadian Down Under

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Surfing

No, not the ocean surfing kind of thing - though that is on my list of things I still want to do - the internet surfing kind of thing...

I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite haunts:
  1. www.talkentertainment.com for pure voyeuristic, entertainment gossip.. The top stories of the day all in one spot....
  2. www.idolonfox.com My favourite show - the site where the recaps are sarcastic and the place where I can find out who's been kicked off the show before seeing performances....
  3. www.tomama.com the place for commentary on the good and bad of mothering in Toronto - and the place where I can catch up on how my friend is doing
  4. www.canadianexpatriates.blogspot.com to keep up to date on Canadian issues and find out about other Canadians expats around the world
  5. www.thecanadianbeaver.com a fellow Canadian in Finland - who was kind enough to mention me in one of his blogs and I visit every now and then just to see how he's doing.
  6. www.canada.com where I can find out what new thing Paul Martin's done wrong
  7. www.cnn.com one of the best places for world news

So those are mine - but I"m always looking for new sites, so let me know if you some other good ones...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home