Canadian Down Under

Monday, May 02, 2005

Stop Thinking

That's the latest advice I've been given. Unsolicited I may add.... But that's what friends are for, I guess.

I think birthdays make you do that (did I mention its my birthday next week?) - they make you think. They make you think about your life, where you're at, what you've accomplished or what you haven't accomplished. Or maybe its just people who don't have enough to do that think like that around birthday time....

So, what's so wrong with thinking anyway? Well, apparently it's getting me into trouble. It's making me morose and boring and the biggest crime? it's scaring away men. Any and all men.

Note - this is not what I believe - but what I've been told by a dear friend of mine.

I think it's her form of shock therapy. Go to such an extreme that it makes me laugh and shakes off the fog..... and makes me go out and prove her wrong.

I'm not so dumb.

But I'm also not so smart as to not rise to the bait!

Fine. I'll stop thinking - but if that doesn't impress my boss - hope my friend has enough money to cover any lost wages.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home