Canadian Down Under

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Blame Canada

Or should I say, blame the Canadian blogger tomama ..... she's the one who tagged me.

It's all about me, me, me !

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life? (Note: That I will admit to on my blog)

What? Only 3? That'll be tough....
i. Stopping my bike by slamming my head against a metal tetherball pole instead of using my brakes (2 days in the hospital for that one...)
ii. Dating Craig.
iii. Not dating Wade.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
For the first time ever: me.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up five people to dine with, who would you pick?
i. Winston Churchill, because I find him fascinating.
ii. Mackenzie King - just to see if he was as crazy and as smelly as the history books say he was...
iii. George Clooney to see if he is as gorgeous and charismatic in person as he is on the big screen.
iv. Abraham Lincoln - because I just briefly skimmed a piece in Time about him - and I'd like to learn more about how depression fueled his brilliance (a quote from the article) and find out how he came up with such progressive thoughts (equality and liberty) so far ahead of his compatriots.
v. My dad - because it'd be nice to talk to him again.

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
i. That I could once and for all, stop worrying about whether I'm fat or not.
ii. That I could share my life with a man I loved and who loved me.
iii.That my mom could figure out how to be happier.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
Sydney doesn't have a Tim Horton's or a Shopsy's hot dog stand. Krispy Kreme should be avoided at all costs (not only is it gross - it has the hugest line-ups!) and Manly Beach on a busy Sunday afternoon because its packed with tourist who leave the trash behind as opposed to throwing it out! Sorry -
pet peeve of mine.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
Moving from Toronto to Sydney. It changed everything except my friends.

7. Tag 3 people.
Ok.

Rants, Raves, Reviews of a Proud Canadian Surfer
Angry Little Lady
outlaw liss


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home