Canadian Down Under

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Australia the beautiful

Some days I make the best decisions. Like Friday when I arranged with a friend to do the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk today. Figured that a little exercise combined with a little sunshine would be the best cure to rid me of the lingering remnants of jetlag (it's seriously going on forever!!!)

Man, I was right.

An absolutely beautiful day: blue skies and warm weather. Nothing like wearing shorts and a t-shirt and feeling warm in September. Hmmmm, summer's on its way!

The view from the cliffs was amazing. The white sand, the turquoise shallows and the royal blue deep waters liberally sprinkled with the dark specks that were the surfers (great waves today....)

Next time I'm going to be one of those surfers!!

Australia - it really is truly beautiful.

1 Comments:

  • That walk was amazing. I just remember walking by the cliff edge cemetary and thinking...this is where I want to be buried.

    btw, hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Mitch, at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home