Canadian Down Under

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dreams

I've been having the wildest dreams lately. Really. So much so that they've been waking me up in the middle of the night - multiple times in the night, in fact. And they're so vivid!! Invariably when waking up in the middle of the night, I have to go to the bathroom and I can remember a few times as I was shuffling my way back to bed in the semi-conscious way I do when being woken up in the middle of the night, thinking to myself."You should write this down so you don't forget." But then answering myself (yes, scarily enough, I do sometimes answer myself...), "There's no way you'll forget this shit!!" But, lo and behold, in the morning I wake up, vaguely remembering that I'd been up a gazillion times, let alone remember what I was dreaming.

All I know for sure is that they were those types of dreams that are really warped, yet somehow make a lot of sense.

For example, one I actually do remember from a few weeks ago went something like this: My ex-ex-ex boyfriend of over 10 years ago was standing in front of me agreeing to have sex with me, but only because I had BEGGED him.... but he would only do it one condition: that he could be completely covered in Saran Wrap - and I mean COMPLETELY. So I looked at him and said forget it.

Bizarre - oh so bizarre!!! for a couple of reasons:
1. Me begging him. As I remember the relationship, the only person doing the begging was him..... and
2. Saran Wrap??????????

But see where it made sense? I SAID NO! Thank the Lord for small miracles....

By the way, I have no idea what this dream means or the significance of it, but I gotta tell you - I can still feel the wave of relief that washed over me when I remember the whole scene and that I had said no.

You know, you just can't make this shit up. I really need to keep a pen and paper by my bed - I have a feeling my subconscious has been sending me quite a few gems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home