Canadian Down Under

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Flashdance fashion is back???

When did that happen?

Why did no one warn me?

Or is this just an isolated incident of bad Australian fashion sense? (The isolated incident being the flashdance sighting, not the bad Australian fashion sense....)

Seriously, went to my first Pilates class since coming back and in one short month yoga fashion has changed. Now, seeing as I make my own serious judgment errors when it comes to the appropriate clothing for yoga (which funnily enough I've managed to never write about.....but God I've made some doozies...maybe another time), I'm quite conscious/aware of what everyone else is wearing - mostly looking for hints really.... But today, it just seemed like half the class needed to go to remedial fashion school, what with the jagged cut necklines and exposed shoulders....

Tell me this was just a class full of people with bad taste and not the latest fashion trend. Please!!!

1 Comments:

  • i'm afraid it's for real; flashdance fashion has been cool in vancouver for the last year or so.
    happily, texan girls are too modest and it isn't on our streets down here!

    By Blogger Lissa, at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home