Canadian Down Under

Thursday, November 24, 2005

See, I told you he's perfect for me!

This article courtesy of femalefirst.co.uk :

George Clooney wants to hunt down a woman and won't consider dating anyone who has chased him. The sexy star says he likes to be the one seducer in a relationship - and not the other way round.

Clooney - who has an on/off romance with British TV presenter Lisa Snowdon - revealed: "I'm the old fashioned type who prefers to meet a woman in a normal setting."I don't like to feel that I'm being hunted down. I've always liked to do my own hunting when it comes to meeting women

"There's no challenge if you walk into a room and everyone recognises you It takes the suspense out of being the seducer"

Clooney also believes he won't consider having children until he can prove to himself he can hold down a relationship.

He told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "I would need to show myself that I'm able to sustain a good long-term relationship before I could even imagine what being a father would be like"


http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/72942004.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home