Canadian Down Under

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Childish?

Hmmmm. You be the judge.

Remember just recently I blogged about the Dreaded (yes it needs to be capitalised) Ryan Christmas Open House and I was cajoling/begging some of my friends to attend? Well, it's turned out even worse than I thought - only one has responded affirmatively - and that was a pretty sketchy maybe (no, I'm not mad - Christening your baby really should take priority over rescuing me from this horrendous annual family event)

My response to them all? An email informing them that no one was coming. Oh yeah, and a statement saying I was never coming home at Christmas again.

Is it childish if you spit the dummy?
Is it childish if spitting the dummy makes you feel better?
Is it childish if you really mean what you said during the dummy spit?
Or is it just childish when you believe you meant what you said?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home