Canadian Down Under

Thursday, January 05, 2006

It Bit Me.

I'm done. No more visits with friends with kids. The party's over.

Why?

Not for the reasons you think. Not because my friends' kids don't intellectually stimulate me (some are smarter than me...). Not because being with my friends' kids mean I have to share the spotlight. Not because my friends' kids beat me at cards (they can't - I won't let them). Not because spending time with my friends' kids sometimes makes my heart break at the thought of what I'll never have.

Nope. None of the above. It's because my friends' kid bit me.
BIT ME.
Through my leather jacket and long-sleeved shirt.
It broke skin.

It. Broke. Skin.

The little shit bit me.

1 Comments:

  • Children and cats can not be trusted. They will earn your trust, and then try to bite you.

    PS. Tag! Your it! ;)

    By Blogger Expat, at 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home