Canadian Down Under

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Who is Santa?

Another classic conversation with my mother:

Mom: "So dear - are we doing stockings this year?"
Me: "Of course - where else will I - I mean Santa - put your stocking gifts?"
Mom: "Who is Santa?"

Sigh. This from the woman who used to make such a big deal about Santa and used to say that if you didn't believe in Santa, you didn't get any presents from him. You need to know who he is to believe, don't you?

With every day, I chalk up a little more evidence to put her in that home. Really - not much of a fight after that one.....

1 Comments:

  • Hey LaLa,

    Yeah, the blues suck, but its probably just the holidays. As for Vancouver, there's lots to do...

    The aquarium is great, robson street (see the two Starbucks on the same corner), Stanley Park, Yaletown for drinks, the Museum of Anthropology @ UBC, etc. If you want any more ideas, e-mail me.

    By Blogger Mitch, at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home